How to Cook Delicious Miso Ramen?
Miso ramen is one of the popular ramen in Japan. It is originated in Sapporo, Hokkaido, northern Japan, and very popular ramen kind nationwide.
This is a basic recipe for miso ramen that uses meat miso and lots of vegetables such as bean sprouts and cabbage. Please enjoy the combination of corn, which adds sweetness to the soup, and butter, which adds richness and depth!
How to cook the miso ramen professionally? Let’s make tasty shoyu ramen!
- 5.3 oz ramen noodles
- 32 oz water
- Finely chop the onions.
- Boil water for ramen noodles.
- Put the soup base ingredients into a pan.
- Heat it until the ground pork is cooked. Put the broth ingredients and heat it for 5 minutes.
- Boil ramen noodles. (The boiling time depends on the noodle thickness. The time is usually described on the noodle package.)
- When the noodles are ready, put the boiling water into a bowl to warm up. At the same time, take the ramen noodles with a strainer.
- After warming up the bowl. drain the boiling water from the bowl.
- Put the chopped cabbage and bean sprouts into the cooked soup and heat the soup for 2 minutes
- Put noodles into the warmed bowl.
- Pour the soup into the bowl, put toppings, and then ready to eat.
A founder of JPcook.net. I am Japanese and want to let people know how to use Japanese food products effectively. Let’s discover cool Japanese dishes!