How to Make Delicious Gyudon?
Gyudon is a popular “Donburi” menu in Japan. Gyudon consists of sliced onion and simmered beef that is mixed with soy source, mirin, sugar, and sake, served over rice.
What is “Don (丼)”?
Don（丼）refers to the bowls that have something on rice, such as meat and seafood. It is recognized as a “fast food” that we can make and eat quickly. There are some famous Gyudon chain stores in Japan competing for their cheapness.
This “Amakara”(salty-sweet) taste is very popular for all generations.
Let’s make it together!
- 200 g Steamed onion
- 1/2 Onion
- 2/1 tbsp Oil
- 5 g Red pickled ginger
- Cut the beef over 5 centimeter
- Cut the onion into wedges
- Pour oil in a fry pan and saute the onion
- Add the all seasonings in the fry pan and cook on medium heat
- Add the beef in it and cook over 10 mins on the medium heat
- Put the steamed rice in a bowl and put the red pickled ginger on it
- Put the pot on the table and have it ! Enjoy!
- The more stir-fry the onion, the more sweetened!