How to Make Sushi Rice?
Sushi rice is an essential ingredient in making your own sushi. How to make sushi rice? Our sushi professional lets you know how to make delicious sushi rice. Let’s check out!
- 12.2 oz Rice
- 13 oz water
- 3 oz Rice Vinegar
- 1 1/3 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- Wash rice with cold water in a pot
- Put water into a pot. Adjust the amount of water to the line of the rick cooker pot. 12.2 oz of rice's line is 2.
- Turn on the rice cooker. If the rice cooker has a sushi cooking mode, choose it.
Make Sushi Vinegar
- Mix rice vinegar, sugar and salt until the sugar dissolves.
Mix Sushi Vinegar and Rice
- Put the cooked rice on a plate.
- Pour the sushi vinegar into the rice, letting the vinegar run down with a spatula little by little.
- Mix all together, and when the sushi vinegar is distributed, use the spatula to mix the rice like cutting.
- Once the sushi vinegar has been absorbed, fan it to release the water and let it cool.
- To prevent the bottom from remaining hot, turn the top and bottom of the dish upside down and fan it out. Repeat this process a couple of times.
A founder of JPcook.net. I am Japanese and want to let people know how to use Japanese food products effectively. Let’s discover cool Japanese dishes!